Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kora's Birthday




Last night we went to my niece's birthday party. My brother, Boe and his wife, Trisha live in Centralia, so it is around an hour and a half drive. Kora turned 5!!! Makyla was so jealous, she heard a voice message that Trisha left last week about the party and said "that is not fair!!" When I asked what was not fair, she said "that she gets to turn 5 before I do!" Kids...they just don't understand! When we were on our way to their house for the party, my mom let me know that my aunt and cousin were going to be there. I haven't seen my cousin since her wedding before Mark and I got married. She hasn't seen Makyla in forever, and she had never seen Mason!

1 comment:

Mama G said...

Makyla, and especially Mason look so much older! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow!?!?