Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Littlest Blessing

Isn't she the cutest?




Potty trained, but still not giving up those binkies!



Merayya is also just growing too fast! She is already 3 1/2 months old. She started to roll from her front to her back when she was between 6 and 8 weeks old. That is super fast, and I really wasn't so sure that she could do it and it wasn't just the circumstances. Everytime I would put her on her front to go and do something I would come back to see her on her back. I finally saw her do it herself and that is when I chose to "believe" that she could do it! She is probably going to be our last baby, and so I really didn't want to accept that she could grow that fast, but she is! Now that she is 3 1/2 months old she has been rolling from back to stomache. I just can't believe how fast she is growing. All of the kids love her (sometimes a little too many kisses and hugs). I have adjusted well to having three children...so for all of my friends that are scared to take the plunge....GO FOR IT!! My life has really gotten harder in certain aspects, and easier in other aspects, I wouldn't change it for the world. God has truly blessed me.

1 comment:

Mama G said...

Good to know, i've been a little scared to take the plunge! Wow, you guys have been having some fun! Did you get a new puppy? I love looking at all the pics! I'm so excited you have a blog now, you will love it when you can look back. It's kind of like an online scrapbook. And if you are like me, this is the only thing I have time to do!