Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Merayya's Six Month Birthday!!!

Pretty baby! Growing too fast!

Conked out
Today, my littlest bundle of joy is six months old! I know...time has truly flown. It is amazing to see how much she is meant to be a part of our family and how God blessed us at a time that was not expected. Merayya Cru Drummond was born 5 days late, on February 20th, 2008 at 4:57 am. Ever since then my life has truly been forever changed. I have so much flowing love for her that at times it brings me to tears. She has such an amazing personality that we all adore.
Here are some of the things she likes:
Breastmilk (ha ha! I had to get that one in there!)
Mommy
Cuddling (with everyone)
Anything that can go in her mouth
Hearing our voices
When daddy comes home (and hearing him through the phone when mommy is talking to him)
Smiling (which she always is giving us the privilege!)
Making noises (especially squealing like a pig)

Here are some things she doesn't like:
Being left in a room alone
Loud noises
Falling off the couch (oops!)
Being taken away from mommy or mommy leaving the room
When mommy drinks caffeine
Being changed

It will seem like only tomorrow when I post up that she is celebrating her first birthday! (Sniffle, sniffle)
Milestones: No teeth, doesn't crawl (but definitely gets around), sits up for seconds and then immediately falls over. Rolls a lot! I think that is how she gets from point a to point b for the most part.


No comments: