Friday, February 13, 2009

Makyla's dead tooth

The beauty! On December 31st, Brady took Makyla to the dentist for me and he found out that her front tooth was dead. I recalled her hitting her tooth on her bedroom door and complaining about it, but it wasn't discolored so I thought that it was alright. Soon after we found out that it was dead it started discoloring and now this is how she looks. If it keeps getting darker I think that I will ask the dentist to pull it, but for now...we are just grateful that it is not a permanent tooth!

2 comments:

Mama G said...

Oh no! Thankfully God gives them these as their "practice teeth!"

Anonymous said...

This happened to both of my Godson's and both the same tooth as Makyla. Their mother was very thankful when they fall out. She would always photoshop their Christmas photos to fix it. She's still beautiful regardless if a dead tooth.