Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kayti's Birthday!

Sorry...these have gotten really out of order. My niece's 9th birthday party was this last weekend. We went down to Centralia to celebrate. There is this pool there with a water slide and the kids were lucky enough that they got to go on it. None of them really know how to swim, so my brother, Marcus, was waiting in the water below to catch them. After swimming we went to my brother, Boe's house to visit and hang out, and then we decided later that evening to take the kids all skating to a place that also had a bouncy house inside. It was sure a lot of fun. (In fact, we are still re-couping from it!) Makyla coming out, and uncle Marcus catching her
The 2 ft pool!
Kayti is so shy...even on her own birthday!
Blowing out the candle
Quite the bunch!
My brother, Marcus, teasing Kayti about her new panties!
My brother, Boe with his son Kearnan

Mason and Makyla's first time skating
Mason with his daddy and his uncle
All the girls just wanted to be in the bouncy houseKearnan never did make it out to skate....however, he got his parent's moneys worth at the pool. He was in there the full 3 hrs. until they blew the whistle!

Kora and her daddy skating
More bouncing!
Merayya's turn!
The cake (I made it) :O)

2 comments:

Mama G said...

Did you do that? I love it!

Mrs. Drummond said...

Thanks! Yes, I did make it. It was a lot of work, but well worth it!