Monday, July 28, 2008

Eskimo Kissies!

Tonight was a fun date night for Mark and I. Mark usually works Sundays, but due to some training next week he had today off! It was pretty cool. We went to Black Angus and the kids stayed with my mom. Merayya still wants nothing to do with the bottle, so we don't leave her for long periods of time. It was nice to get away...even if it was just for a short while! We have been up to some very fun things, however, I need to move all of the pictures off of my camera and onto the computer. We recently took the kids to the children's museum in Tacoma. We got to ride the little train there and the kids had a blast. I will be posting pictures soon! Oh yeah, and about the Eskimo kisses, I taught Mason how to do them tonight when I was putting him to bed. He was laughing at me so hard. It was so cute, so then I thought Makyla would like a turn. When I put her to bed I said that I wanted to teach her something. When I gave her the Eskimo kissies she wanted to know how I knew that they were called that, and who taught me. It was very sweet. Something you don't always get to enjoy with your children. I got to laugh with both of them before bed.

No comments: