Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jump, Jumperoo

I'm definitely getting too big for this!Check Spelling Sisterly love My new toy!
Makyla getting tired
Too much jumping!
Completely passed out on the couchMama's helper

Mason's turn! LOL
I got 3 suckers!
Mama and me
Makyla's turn! Way too big!
Thanks to a couple at our church, we now have a Jumperoo for Merayya to use. She absolutely loves it and spent quite a bit of time in it yesterday (and I actually got some housework done!) It has been awesome to have, however, her siblings think that it is their toy also.....arrgh!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Your family is beautiful!!!
Little girls at the age your youngest daughter is at are so cute!!
It's been awhile since I've had a boy at that age, though, so I forget how cute they are.
I'll find out soon enough, though!
So how's mom-hood treating you?

Mama G said...

How cute! I can totally see my kids getting into that toy too. I hear that toy is awesome, I didn't have one for Charlie, but i hear it's a must have. Glad that it gives you a little time to get some work done.

Cara said...

Haha my days are amazingly hard with twelve kids, but it's so much fun.

My husband and I have actually been to a doctor, and after a lot of research and tests and everything, they couldn't find any condition that would cause my eggs to split continually, and apparently it's just a huge coincidence. The twin boys are identical, also. The doctor says chances are though, if I ever got pregnant with twins again, they would be fraternal. But, who knows. I think I'm done with having kids for now, haha.