Monday, April 13, 2009

Mark's Birthday

27!
Happy Birthday to you,
You live in a zoo,
You look like a monkey,
and you smell like one too!
Happy late Birthday Mark! I promise...your new cake is coming soon! Mark turned 27 on March 31st. We celebrated at home with a nice dinner and then the following week my mom watched the kids and we went to Stanley and Seaforts to celebrate. That is our absolute favorite place to go (that is where we got engaged...different story for a different day :O). We had such a great time! I made Mark a cake, but it never got frosted or decorated, because then I was busy making my sister's cake...so it just sat :O( So that's what I mean about a new cake is coming soon. Mark's parents also had us out for a birthday dinner a few days before his birthday.

No comments: